Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Peach and Mint

Hello lovies! This week thus far has been so beautiful and sunny! The pictures from this post, unfortunately had really weird lighting, so it's more of a quick outfit of the day. I am in love with this silver/metallic floral blazer, it goes with so many different pieces! Most importantly, I have finally mastered the sock bun, as seen below LOL. I am always a few steps behind all the hair trends (it took me FOREVER and 10,000 youtube tutorials to finally learn the fishtail braid!) 
My two favorite colors so far this summer are Mint and Peach/Coral. I love these pink Charlotte Russe shorts I got on sale last summer, they're actually somewhat dressy not that my pictures show of course. I've also decided it's time to ditch my casper-white skin tone and start laying out ASAP. Holy cow am I pale!





I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! What are your guys' plans for this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend?

xo

3 comments:

  1. Loving the pretty pastel composition of the whole look. Stunner!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the mint!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete