Sunday, November 25, 2012

Neutral

Hey dolls! So I obviously have been slacking this month on posting :( SO sorry! I've been distracted between working my new job, celebrating my little one's 2nd birthday, and two short vacations in the past week! My boyfriend and I had a short weekend getaway to Vermont, where I was excited to shoot a post complete with mountains in the background, HOWEVER as soon as we arrived we noticed our camera was dead. Bummer! We then a few days later headed up north to Michigan to visit my family, which ended up being amazing! I missed them so much! My stylish cousin, Jenny surprised me with a clothing giveaway of pieces she loved but needed to get rid of and I just so happened to end up being a lucky receiver! No doubt there will be a few sporadic pieces from her in my next posts!

Today, since I slept in and did not make it to church I kept my look casual, but definitely cute. COZY is the best word to describe it (of course with the exception of my heels). I'm loving all neutral looks this fall. Since wearing neutrals all year long is acceptable, it's also a very classic style as well. 








What I wore:
Top - Alexander Wang
Sweater - Vertigo Paris
Pants - Marshalls
Bow heels - Elle (Kohl's; old)
Necklace - Forever21
Bracelet - Hand-me-down; old

How was Thanksgiving break for all my fellow bloggers? Hopefully as happy and full of love as mine! I'm definitely feeling blessed this time of year! Have a great week fashionistas ;)

xoxo
Rachel

1 comment: