Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Funday - Fall Style

Today has been the most beautiful, and fair weathered day of fall so far. Low to mid 60's and sunny with all the red and orange leaves blowing around in the wind. I wish it could always be like this!

Today's look was a little dressy, yet VERY comfy. I'm in love with leather right now, and fell in love with this beige leather jacket the moment I saw it.
Usually, I take my own pictures, using a self timer. Today, however, I entrusted my awesome boyfriend to play photographer. It was so much easier and the shots turned out way better. I think he did AMAZING! What do you guys think?









What I wore:
Dress - Pacsun
Leather Jacket - Rue21
Wedges - Steve Madden
Necklace & Heart Ring - Forever 21
Earrings - (Old)

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. Happy Sunday! :)

xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment